Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Week 7 Recap


Week 7 Recap

Here at Commissioner headquarters, we have a saying…don’t let the dog that feeds you beg for chickens in the roost.  And I don’t have to tell you what that means…it’s time for the Week 7 recap bitches! 
(It’s a rambling quickie, but I promise it’ll be good for me.)


109.13 Master Blaster 4-3-0 | 6th
141.99 Snausages 4-3-0 | 4th

This one was simple.  If I start Mack and Miller instead of Clement and Brieda, I actually win.  But Sean puts up another big score and moves into 4th place playoff position.  Is the Chicken Bone cup staying in Fairfax and being passed back to a person that refuses to display it proudly on his mantle?  Maybe!  But I fuckin hope not!

Side note #1: R.I. P. Mac Miller, who I never even heard of until he died because I’m old and lame
Side note #2: I did indeed start the wrong QB, as predicted last week between Wentz and Winston


176.73 Ambassador of Saquon 5-2-0 | 1st
126.89 Violent Comedy 3-4-0 | 7th

Steve (AKA Powerhouse #1) kicks the crap out of a respectable effort from a falling star (AKA MCole).  And this was with Justin Tucker missing an extra point and Doug Baldwin on bye.  Steve’s KHunt has never been bigger!  He even started the right defense and is totally cool with Brees as a benchwarmer.  MCole cries, “Wherforartthou LeVeon?!”


91.51 Whodafucares 2-5-0 | 10th
125.89 Keep Calm & Thong 2-5-0 | 8th
Thong stops the bleeding with a win against the Tenness Titans of the league – Roberto “No Offense” Feldman.  Meanwhile, Thong just needs 23 points out of Trey Burton every week, and he’ll be good to go.


88.30 Four Hours of Bacon 2-5-0 | 9th
150.77 I Pita the Falafool! 5-2-0 | 2nd
Falafel (AKA Powerhouse #2) kicks the everloving crap out of Maine.  And to add to all the fun he’s having, Falafel now has a full on Chubb.  ... On the flip side, Maine got 1 total goddamn yard out of McCoy and is planning to read all of the Harry Potter books instead of watching football the rest of the season.  Mischief Managed!


103.53 Rearviewmirror 4-3-0 | 3rd
104.54 Mr. Wrench 4-3-0 | 5th
Wow, was this one close!  1.01 separated Mazzle and MFrank this week, thanks to somebody and somebody else.  This one came down to Brad’s players gaining 11 more yards than Mike Frank’s players, and I know I was on the edge of my seat all the way up until it was decided at some point over the weekend.  Both of these teams are 4-3, with 7 games to go in the season.  When we all look back on this year, we’ll all remember this epic matchup of intrigue and fantasy football.  I’m not sure what else I can really say about this one without actually doing research, so I’ll just say, well done boys!  Huzzah! 


So…. we’re halfway done with this fuckin season, and it’s the Steve and Travis Show with a lot of mediocrity behind them.  And Robby, Thong, and Maine can start looking at 2019 draft boards and or watching Harry Potter movies (They're really good!). 


Keep on keeping on,
-The Commish