Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Playoff Semis Recap

12 min

There are about 12 minutes left in this game and all four of us are independently convinced that we are going to lose. It's been that kind of season I suppose...

Choad....
2 minute warning and only now do I think I can win. Now I wait to see Mark Ingram get hurt and Pierre Thomas to have a 20 yard run to give Steven the win.
Crap. Ingram ran for a TD. Bears are going to get the ball back. Congrats Steve!
TD saints...nooooo!!! Bears get the ball back...still anyone can win with1:47 left...
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!? CAN'T THROW ONE FUCKING PASS TO BENNETT????

AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU BITCHING, COLE. YOU HAVE 3 CUPS AND YOUR TEAM IS HORSESHIT.

GOODNIGHT. I AM DONE.
AND THEY DON'T GO FOR 2???? FUCK YOU TRESTMAN.
Garbage time touchdown! That hurts. It happened to me earlier in the season. I mentally conceded the game after the horrible first quarter..second quarter...third quarter!
Congrats Mike. I'm spent. That was insane and will go down in Chicken Bone history.

Choad out.
Oh, and I just also lost in another league 110.84 to 110.42. I don't know whether to cry or shove a candy cane up my ass. I'm open to suggestions.
Congrats Sean and Mike...at least it's not a Cole or a Falafel. Sorry, that's as gracious as I get.